Chinook Hop ProfileABXWS0459E
Chinook features a pine-like, spicy bouquet with robust flavors of grapefruit. They’re not only a natural for American-style Pale Ales and IPAs, but they also find their way into seasonal ales, barley wine and some porters and stouts.
Chinook, a cross between Petham Golding and a USDA male, was developed by the USDA breeding program in Washington State and released in 1985.
- Name: Chinook
- Powered by Terpenes
- 100% efficient flavor/aroma transfer
- Consistent from batch to batch
- Increase in yield/profit by 5-30%
- Water-soluble and completely dispersible
- No solvents or synthetic carriers
- Organoleptic's: (taste & smell): Grapefruit, Pine, Spice
- Dominant Terpenes: Beta Myrcene, Beta Caryophyllene, Humulene
- Solvent Free: Yes
- Food Grade: Yes
- Fillers: None
Beta Myrcene Beta Pinene, Beta Caryophyllene, Alpha Pinene, D-Limonene, 4-Terpineol, Alpha-Bergamotene, Alpha-Bisabolol, Alpha-Terpineol, Borneol, Camphene, Camphor, Farnesene, Nerolidol, Citronellol, Citronellyl acetate, Fenchol, Fenchone, Gamma-Terpinene, Geraniol, Geranyl acetate, Isopulegol, Linalool, Nootkatone, Ocimene, p-Cymene, Terpinolene