Woody Citrus Hop ProfileABXWS0418E
Hands down, the most popular hop varietal in the world today. It surpassed Cascade as the most grown hop in 2018 still reigns supreme today.
Woody Citrus has a strong, but smooth flavor and aroma. Aside from just citrus and wood, you’ll find notes of peach, lime, melon, and grapefruit. There’s a reason this reigns supreme.
- Name: Woody Citrus
- Powered by Terpenes
- 100% efficient flavor/aroma transfer
- Consistent from batch to batch
- Increase in yield/profit by 5-30%
- Water-soluble and completely dispersible
- No solvents or synthetic carriers
- Organoleptic's (taste & smell): Grapefruit, Melon, Lime, Gooseberry, Passion Fruit
- Dominant Terpenes: Myrcene, Beta Caryophyllene, Farnesene
- Food Grade: Yes
- Fillers: None
Myrcene, Beta-Caryophyllene, Farnesene, Linalool, D-Limonene, Trans-Ocimene, Geraniol, Citral, Caryophyllene oxide, Camphene, Nerol, 4-Terpineol, Citronellol, α-Terpineol, Menthol