Interested in larger quantities?Contact Us
Linalool is another very popular terpene found all around the world. Linalool is floral and slightly sweet with just a hint of mint, very reminiscent of lavender.
Floral Sweet Woody
- Name- Linalool
- Other Names- Beta-linalool; linalyl alcohol; linaloyl oxide; p-linalool; allo-ocimenol; and 3,7-dimethyl-1,6-octadien-3-ol.
- Sources- Lavender, Basil, Hops, common wormwood, indian bay leaf
- Organoleptics (taste & smell)- floral, citrus, orange, terpy, waxy, rose.
- From Naturally Derived Ingredients - Yes
- Solvent-Free- Yes
- Food Grade- Yes
- Fillers- None
- CAS 78-70-6
- FEMA 2635
- Formula C10H18O
- Molecular Mass 154.25g/mol
- Boiling Point 198 °C (388 °F)
- LD50 >3000mg/kg (Compare to Nicotine in humans – 0.5-1 mg/kg)
- Structure - X
- Purified Linalool