Interested in larger quantities?Contact Us
This abundant terpene occurs in the tea tree, lilac, cumin, nutmeg, and apples. Terpinolene has woody overtones with a hint of citric sweetness.
Abstrax terpenes are sourced from naturally derived ingredients and do not contain CBD, THC or any illegal substances.
Citrus Woody Smoky
- Name- Terpinolene
- Other Names- Delta-Terpinene; D-Terpinene; 1-Methyl-4-(propan-2-ylidene)cyclohex-1-ene
- Sources- Cumin, Lilac, Apple, Tea-Tree, Conifers
- Organoleptics (taste & smell)- herbal. 10% fresh woody pine citrus. 1% sweet, fresh, piney, citrus with a woody old lemon peel nuance.
- Sourced From Naturally Derived Ingredients - Yes
- Solvent Free- Yes
- Food Grade- Yes
- Fillers- None
- CAS 586-62-9
- FEMA 3046
- Formula C10H16
- Molecular Mass 136.24 g/mol
- Boiling Point 202 °C (396 °F)
- LD50 >4000mg/kg (Compare to Nicotine in humans – 0.5-1 mg/kg)
- Structure - X
- Purified Terpinolene