70% Cis Beta-OcimeneABXIS0012A $35.00
Interested in larger quantities?Contact Us
With a fragrant sweet herbal smell, Ocimene is a regular component in perfumes. It is produced by a variety of fruits but has a particularly high presence in allspice, also known as myrtle pepper. As a common food additive of jerk seasonings, this terpene is very popular in barbeques, stews, chili and other meat dishes. This product is composed of 70% Cis Beta-Ocimene and 30% Trans Beta-Ocimene. See details between Cis and Trans Beta-Ocimene HERE.
Abstrax terpenes are sourced from naturally derived ingredients and do not contain CBD, THC or any illegal substances.
- Name- 70% Cis Beta-Ocimene
- Other Names- Trans-Ocimene
- Sources- Fruits, Allspice, Myrtle Pepper
- Organoleptics (taste & smell)- Floral, rose.
- From Naturally Derived Ingredients - Yes
- Solvent Free- Yes
- Food Grade- Yes
- Fillers- None
- CAS 78-70-6
- FEMA 2635
- Formula C10H18O
- Molecular Mass 154.25g/mol
- Boiling Point 198 °C (388 °F)
- LD50 >3000mg/kg (Compare to Nicotine in humans – 0.5-1 mg/kg)
- Structure - X
- 70% Cis Beta-Ocimene and 30% Trans Beta-Ocimene