Centennial Hop ProfileABXWS0417E
Particularly popular amongst craft brewers, Centennial features vibrant citrus and soft pine characteristics. It is at times referred to as Super Cascade because of its similar citric characteristics. Centennial is well suited to both Pale Ales and IPAs with it’s strong flavor and aroma.
Developed in 1974 and released in 1990, Centennial was pioneered by Charles (Chuck) Zimmerman and S.T. Kenny at Washington State University. It’s a mix of Brewer’s Gold, Fuggle, East Kent Golding and Bavarian hops.
- Name: Centennial
- Powered by Terpenes
- 100% efficient flavor/aroma transfer
- Consistent from batch to batch
- Increase in yield/profit by 5-30%
- Water-soluble and completely dispersible
- No solvents or synthetic carriers
- Organoleptic's: (taste & smell): Pine, Mild Citrus, Floral, Grapefruit, Herbal
- Dominant Terpenes: Beta Myrcene, Beta Caryophyllene, Humulene
- Solvent Free: Yes
- Food Grade: Yes
- Fillers: None
Beta Myrcene, D-Limonene, Farnesene, Beta Caryophyllene, Alpha Pinene, 4-Terpineol, Alpha-Terpineol, Camphene, Caryophyllene oxide, Citronellol, Citronellol Acetate, Geranyl Acetate, Linalool, Menthol, Ocimene