Northern Hemisphere Tropical Hop ProfileABXWS0416E
Like a patchwork quilt, Northern Hemisphere Tropical is a unique and complex blend of tropical, fruity, and earthy characteristics. It’s this complexity that gives it its true name.
You can expect vivid notes of blueberry, mango, and guava with rich earthy undertones. Northern Hemisphere Tropical has it all.
- Name: Northern Hemisphere Tropical
- Powered by Terpenes
- 100% efficient flavor/aroma transfer
- Consistent from batch to batch
- Increase in yield/profit by 5-30%
- Water-soluble and completely dispersible
- No solvents or synthetic carriers
- Organoleptic's (taste & smell): Blueberry, Tangerine, Papaya Blossom, Rose, Bubble Gum
- Dominant Terpenes: Myrcene, Beta Caryophyllene, Beta Pinene
- Food Grade: Yes
- Fillers: None
Myrcene, Beta Caryophyllene, Beta Pinene, Linalool, Limonene, Ocimene, α-Pinene, α-Terpinene, Camphene, Terpinolene, γ-Terpinene, p-Cymene, Farnesene, Terpineol, Limonene oxide, Caryophyllene oxide, Geraniol, Geranyl acetate, Nerol, Borneol, Fenchol, Camphor
Northern Hemisphere Tropical - PDS