Southern Hemisphere Grape Hop ProfileABXWS0419E
Straight from the Shire, Southern Hemisphere Grape is bursting with gooseberry and white wine characteristics. In fact, it’s often been compared to another New Zealand classic - Sauvignon Blanc.
Southern Hemisphere Grape is an excellent choice for big punchy ales or fruity aromatic lagers.
- Name: Southern Hemisphere Grape
- Powered by Terpenes
- 100% efficient flavor/aroma transfer
- Consistent from batch to batch
- Increase in yield/profit by 5-30%
- Water-soluble and completely dispersible
- No solvents or synthetic carriers
- Organoleptic's (taste & smell): Sauv Blanc, Gooseberry, Blackcurrant
- Dominant Terpenes: Myrcene, Beta Caryophyllene, D-Limonene
- Food Grade: Yes
- Fillers: None
Myrcene, Beta-Caryophyllene, D-Limonene, Ocimene, Alpha Pinene, Linalool, Terpineol, Terpinolene, p-Cymene, γ-Terpinene, Geraniol, Caryophyllene oxide, Ylangene, Nerolidol, Fenchol, Nerol, Menthol, Farnesene, 4-Terpineol, Citronellol, Borneol, Nootkatone, Isoborneol, Camphor