Southern Hemisphere Tropical Hop ProfileABXWS0420E
A little thunder from down under, Southern Hemisphere Tropical is one of the fruitiest and most versatile hop varietals available today. Released in 2009, it’s seen a meteoric rise in popularity over the last decade as brewers have discovered it’s out-of-this-world qualities.
Blast off to a whole new universe with an extreme mix of passionfruit, pineapple, and peach.
- Name: Southern Hemisphere Tropical
- Powered by Terpenes
- 100% efficient flavor/aroma transfer
- Consistent from batch to batch
- Increase in yield/profit by 5-30%
- Water-soluble and completely dispersible
- No solvents or synthetic carriers
- Organoleptic's (taste & smell): Passionfruit, Peach, Citrus Peel
- Dominant Terpenes: Myrcene, Beta Caryophyllene, Farnesene
- Food Grade: Yes
- Fillers: None
Myrcene, Beta-Caryophyllene, Farnesene, Ocimene, Limonene, Linalool, Caryophyllene oxide, α-Pinene, α-Bisabolol, Camphene, Terpinolene, Geranyl acetate, Ylangene, Nootkatone, Nerolidol, Terpineol, γ-Terpinene, Geraniol, endo-Fenchol, Citronellol, Nerol, Bornyl acetate, 4-Terpineol, Isopulegol, endo-Borneol, Isoborneol, Camphor