Interested in larger quatities?Contact Us
This terpene is distilled from roses, geraniums, and lemongrass. Its scent is a floral rose with a sweet citrus nuance. It appears in many common products like shampoos, perfumes, lotions, and food flavoring agents.
Abstrax terpenes are sourced from naturally derived ingredients and do not contain CBD, THC or any illegal substances.
Floral Sweet Rose
- Name- Citronellol
- Sources- Roses, geraniums, lemongrass.
- Organoleptics (taste & smell)- floral, citrus, rose.
- From Naturally Derived Ingredients - Yes
- Solvent-Free- Yes
- Food Grade- Yes
- Fillers- None
- CAS 78-70-6
- FEMA 2635
- Formula C10H18O
- Molecular Mass 154.25g/mol
- Boiling Point 198 °C (388 °F)
- LD50 >3000mg/kg (Compare to Nicotine in humans – 0.5-1 mg/kg)
- Structure - X
- Purified Citronellol