Interested in larger quantities?Contact Us
This terpene is distilled from roses, geraniums, and lemongrass. Its scent is a floral rose with a sweet citrus nuance. It appears in many common products like shampoos, perfumes, lotions, and food flavoring agents.
Floral Sweet Rose
- Name- Citronellol
- Sources- Roses, geraniums, lemongrass.
- Organoleptics (taste & smell)- floral, citrus, rose.
- From Naturally Derived Ingredients - Yes
- Solvent-Free- Yes
- Food Grade- Yes
- Fillers- None
- CAS 78-70-6
- FEMA 2635
- Formula C10H18O
- Molecular Mass 154.25g/mol
- Boiling Point 198 °C (388 °F)
- LD50 >3000mg/kg (Compare to Nicotine in humans – 0.5-1 mg/kg)
- Structure - X
- Purified Citronellol