Interested in larger quantities?Contact Us
Steam extracted from the leaves of the camphor (cinnamomum camphora) tree, Abstrax’s Camphene is most notable for a damp wood flavor with fir needle influences.
Abstrax terpenes are sourced from naturally derived ingredients and do not contain CBD, THC or any illegal substances.
- Name - Camphene
- Other Names - Pinene, 2(10)-Pinene, Nopinene, Pseudopinene, 6,6-Dimethyl-2-methylenebicyclo-3,1,1-heptane.
- Sources - Pine, Cumin, Hops
- Organoleptics (taste & smell) - Woody
- From Naturally Derived Ingredients - Yes
- Solvent-Free - Yes
- Food Grade - Yes
- Fillers - None
- CAS 127-91-3
- FEMA 2903
- Formula C10H16
- Molecular Mass 136.24g/mol
- Boiling Point 166 °C (331 °F)
- LD50 >3700mg/kg (Compare to Nicotine in humans – 0.5-1 mg/kg)
- Structure - X
- Purified Camphene