Interested in larger quantities?Contact Us
Alpha-Pinene is found in the oils of cone-bearing trees. Another iconic terpene of pine trees, the flavor is noticeably woody with herbal influences.
Abstrax terpenes are sourced from naturally derived ingredients and do not contain CBD, THC or any illegal substances.
- Name- Alpha-Pinene
- Other Names- (+)-Alpha-Pinene; (-)-Alphe Pinene; Racemic Alpha-Pinene; (1S,5S)-2,6,6-Trimethylbicyclo[3.1.1]hept-2-ene; ((−)-α-Pinene)
- Sources- Pine, Confers, Rosemary
- Organoleptics (taste & smell)- herbal, woody, piney and turpentine-like, with a slight cooling camphoraceous nuance and a fresh herbal lift.
- From Naturally Derived Ingredients - Yes
- Solvent Free- Yes
- Food Grade- Yes
- Fillers- None
- CAS 80-56-8
- FEMA 2902
- Formula C10H16
- Molecular Mass 136.24g/mol
- Boiling Point 155 °C (311 °F)
- LD50 >3700mg/kg (Compare to Nicotine in humans – 0.5-1 mg/kg)
- Structure - X
- Purified Alpha-Pinene