For the sugar cookie dough, you’ll need:
- 3 cups of flour
- 1 ¾ cups sugar + extra (for rolling)
- 1 cup butter
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp almond extract
- 2 Eggs
- A pinch of salt
- 10 drops of Strawberry Cheesecake Terpene
- Mix together butter and 1 ¾ cups of sugar.
- Once all the sugar is incorporated in the butter, add eggs, vanilla and almond extracts, Strawberry Cheesecake terpene, salt, baking powder, and baking soda to the mixture.
- Fold your flour into this mixture in thirds. The dough should have a structure that's easy to work with. Chilling the dough isn't necessary.
- Portion the dough onto the cookie sheets.
This recipe yields about 30-40 cookies, depending on the size of your cookies.
Bake your sugar cookies in a 375-degree oven for 15 minutes or until fluffy, crisp and delicious! These cookies are best enjoyed after they’ve cooled. It really gives time for the sweetness to develop and the outside to firm up.